søndag 2. januar 2011

Max ღ

 

Anita Kvam19

 

My Dog and His Love



He's with me 24 hours a day.

And never a word is able to say.

But he can say more with a look or two,

such as I Love You, My Whole World Is You!

~

As I do my chores thoughout the day,

He's by my side, every step of the way.

When I stop to eat, you can bet he's there,

sitting of course, in his favorite chair.

~

And if some night I decide to go out.

He'll hang his head, and kinda pout.

He sits by the window,

until I come home.

~

Sits there and waits so patiently.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of me,

can't wait till I put the key in the door.

He's barking and jumping, and barking some more.

~

Then as I lay me down to sleep.

He's there by my side, his vigil to keep.

And I thank the Lord, in the heaven above.

For My Best Friend, My Dog and His Love!


- unknown -

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar